Our church is happily dependent on the Lord through the regular giving of our members. If you would like to make a financial gift to Grace Fellowship Church, there are several options available. In all instances, the church will issue you a receipt for tax purposes at the end of the year. Thank you in advance.
There is a basket at the Welcome Desk where you are welcome to leave cash or cheque. If you would like a year end tax receipt, please ensure your name and email address is on your donation.
We are able to accept cash and cheque via mail to:
Grace Fellowship Church
28 Elmhurst Drive
Toronto, ON M9W2J5
We now accept electronic transfers directly from your personal bank account.
- Setup Grace Fellowship Church (email@example.com) as a payee in your online bank account.
- Navigate to “send money” and input the amount for the donation to the Grace Fellowship Church Payee.
* Note that all funds given through e-transfer will be considered donations to the church’s general fund.
You can send money online through your PayPal account, or using your debit/credit card. It is simple and secure, and all contributions are tax-deductible.
- To make a one-time or recurring donation, please enter your amount below and click the appropriate button. (Please note: you do not have to have a PayPal account to make a one-time donation; you may use your debit or credit card. However, recurring donations require that you use or set up a PayPal account).
- Once you click the button, you will be directed to PayPal's site. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your donation.
Make a One-Time Donation (debit card, credit card, PayPal account):
Make a Recurring Donation (PayPal account required):