Sing to One Another
Scripture: Colossians 3
- Why do we sing the songs we sing?
- Should we apply the command to sing outside of church?
- Christian culture vs. worship - how do other genres with gospel truth fit into Sunday worship?
- How do we practically make sure we aren't swept up by music in church?
- How do we glorify God in enjoying secular music?
- Do songs need to have the whole gospel to be good?
- Why do you raise your hand when singing?
- How do you as a worship leader know when to stop & move on to the next song?
- How much should we let music move us during worship?
- Are we transitioning musically to a different time period right now?