Scripture: 1 Peter 5:5–5:7
- Does John saying he was not worthy to tie the shoes on Jesus' feet show us how we should humble ourselves toward God or towards other Christians?
- Is the "one another" in this passage referring to just believers or to all people?
- How do we give compliments without provoking others to pride? How do we receive them without being prideful?
- What do we do practically "cast a care", or keep ourselves humble?
- How does the verse in this passage about Satan prowling like a lion relate to humility?
- Is it appropriate to use compliments as a way of sharing the gospel? If so, how would you practically do that?