Welcome to Grace Fellowship Church and thank you for your interest in becoming a member of this church. We love meaningful local church membership and believe there are many reasons that every Christian ought to become a member of a healthy local congregation.
Becoming a member of Grace Fellowship Church proceeds in three stages:
Stage 1: Stuff you will need to do.
- Attend a membership class.
- Submit your membership application online (a brief questionnaire and your written testimony).
- Meet with an elder and member to review your application and clarify any questions you may have.
Stage 2: Stuff the elders and members will need to do.
Once the three parts of stage one are successfully completed, the elders will recommend you to the members for membership.
- Your testimony will be distributed to the membership at least two weeks prior to the next Members’ Meeting. The purpose of this is to encourage the existing members to get to know you.
- A vote of affirmation will take place at the next Members’ Meeting. You will be informed of the results of this vote soon after the meeting.
Stage 3: Stuff all of us will need to do.
After an affirmative vote by the members, you will formally join the church during a Sunday service.
- Agree to the Membership Covenant in one of our corporate worship services. (You will be notified of the date for this in advance.)
Once that is done, you are a member of this church!