Looking for a Church?
If you are looking for a church similar to GFC, but don't live close enough to join us, please contact us and we would be happy to recommend a church to you in your area.
Of special interest in and around the Greater Toronto Area are the churches we have been blessed to help plant:
- Grace Chapel, Markham
- New City Baptist Church, Downtown Toronto
- Grace Fellowship Church, East Toronto
The Woodrow family is currently working to build a hospital in Mozambique. Take a look at these links to find out more about what they're doing.
- Discerning Reader. An incredibly useful resource! Tim Challies has assembled and catalogued thousands of thoughtful Christian book reviews. Check it out!
- Sovereign Grace Ministries. A tremendous resource for Christian music, books, conferences, church planting initiatives, and various other resources.
- Desiring God Ministries. The web resource for John Piper's ministries, with links to Bethlehem Baptist Church.
- The Writings of Michael A.G. Haykin. An excellent resource page for all things related to church history. You can also browse Dr. Haykin's library of tremendous audio messages here.
- The ESV Bible. The online home of the English Standard Version of the Holy Bible. Searchable by phrase or passage. This is the version of the Bible used at GFC.
- CCEF.org. The Christian Counselling Education Foundation. For those with an interest in helping other Christians, this site provides a wealth of valuable information. Authors include David Powlinson, Ed Welch, Paul Tripp and others!
- CBMW.org. The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood. Look here for interesting articles on gender-related issues.
- WayToGod.org. Do you know God personally? Are you prepared to meet Him at your death? What does it mean to be a Christian? These are vital questions and your answers to them are even more important. Jim Elliff has spent years answering questions like these. Check out this most excellent site!